Disclaimer & Copyright
To the extent permitted by law, all materials on this site and third party sites are provided 'as is' without any warranty (whether express, implied statutory or otherwise) of any kind.
Regional Development Australia Wheatbelt Inc., its members, employees, agents and contractors do not warrant that:
- the information, links, text, graphics or any other item contained on this Site or third party sites are accurate, reliable, legal, copyright compliant, complete or up-to-date;
- the Site will operate without interruption or is free from errors or omissions;
- the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- the Site is suitable for your intended use.
No person should act or fail to act on the basis of the materials found at the Site.
Subject to limits imposed by law, Regional Development Australia Wheatbelt Inc., its members, employees, agents and contractors do not accept liability for any loss (including without limitation, liability for negligence), damage, cost or expense (including, without limitation, loss or damage for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or any website with which it is linked including but not limited to:
- any action or failure to act by any person in accessing, downloading, uploading, using or relying on, or inability or use or rely on, or dealing in any way with any materials from the Site or from any other website on the Internet;
- any errors or omissions on the Site or on any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to errors or omissions arising as a result of the negligence of Regional Development Australia Wheatbelt Inc., its members, employees, agents and contractors); or
- any delay or interruption in access to or use of the Site or any other website on the Internet (including, without limitation, delay or interruption arising as a result of the negligence of Regional Development Australia Wheatbelt Inc., its members, employees, agents and contractors).
To the extent permitted by law, Regional Development Australia Wheatbelt Inc. limits its liability for breach of any implied condition or warranty that it cannot exclude to, at its option:
- resupply or the goods or services;
- repair of the goods; or
- refund of the amount paid by you for that product or service.
These terms and conditions do not modify or exclude any condition or warranty implied or any liability imposed by any Australian law (including the Trade Practices Act 1974) if to do so would contravene the law or make any part of this clause void.
The material on this website is copyright.
You may download, display, print and copy this material in an unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal use or for non-commercial use within your organisation.
Except as permitted above, you must not copy, adapt, publish, distribute or commercialise any material contained on this site without the permission of the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government or the Department of Social Services, dependent on the nature of the material.
For further information please refer to the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968 www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C2008C00593